Raspberry Almond Oatmeal Bake. Oh….with Chocolate?
Gluten free too!
I couldn’t decide which recipe to make from two of my fave InstaPeeps, so I combined them and came up with something similar.
@cleaneatsbytay and @kalejunkie are both right in line with my thinking and cooking, so here’s to you ladies????
- Oven 350
- Spray a ramekin or baking dish with nonstick/ghee/ or coconut oil
- Mix 1/2 cup gluten-free oats with:
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup mashed organic banana
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- handful of organic raspberries
- 1 Tbs almonds or other nut/seed
- Place chocolate chips on top(optional)
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Serve warm with maple syrup, almond butter, on its own⭐️
#integrativesteps #nicolestep #cleaneatsbytay #kalejunkie
#Glutenfreeoatmeal #veganrecipes #glutenfreerecipes #oatmealbake #breakfastbowl #fruitandoatmeal #authenticaim #aimon ?