This tower of cookies makes me so happy.
We like to keep these in the refrigerator. They last longer and taste really yummy cold.
- Heat oven 350
- Mix 1/2 C room temp unsalted butter or ghee with 3/4 C date sugar until fluffy
- Add 1 Tbs pure maple syrup
- Beat in 1 room temp organic egg
- Add 1/2 Tbs pure vanilla
- Stir in 1 1/4 C ground almond flour
- Add 1 1/2 C Gluten-free old fashion oats
- Add 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp baking soda, & 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Stir in 1/2-1/3 enjoy foods Mini chic chips.
- Refrigerate batter 10-15 min
- Place on silicone mats or parchment paper over cookie pan
- Bake 10-12 minutes
- Eat, smile, eat some more?❤️